Administrative Assistant Opportunity
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Salary: $31,000 - $36,500 based on experience
SFG Paralegal Services is growing, fast-paced, legal services firm located in Thornhill with a current opportunity for a full-time administrative assistant.
The role requires thirty-five (35) hours per week to start and may expand to forty (40) hours per week as the firm contnues to grow. Flexible hours and days will be available.
The right person will need to:
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Handle incoming mail
- Handle incoming email
- Maintain the firms file systems
- Fax documents to various courthouses/tribunals when required
- Handle administrative matters for the firms associates and partners
- Schedule Appointments for the firms associates and partners
- Any other reasonable tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants must refrain from messaging or calling by telephone. All applicants must provide a resume (with cover letter) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which must include a subject line showing your full name.
Previous law clerk experience is an asset but is not required. Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.